| HOME |
TEC National Website
Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph
KCSJ Youth Office
| Thank you for desiring to be a candidate at Heartland TEC's next retreat! You are about to experience a life changing encounter with Jesus Christ! If you registered for our next retreat, the next thing you need to do is to send the below link to a personal reference (not a family member), and have them fill out the reference form. This is just so we can get to know you better before the retreat begins, and make your retreat experience the best that it can be:|
And finally, below is some information about the retreat itself that you will find helpful as you prepare for the weekend:
WHEN DO YOU ARRIVE AND DEPART FROM RETREAT?
- Arrive at the retreat at 10:00am on Saturday.
- Depart from the retreat by 5:30pm on Monday (supper on Monday evening will not be provided)
WHERE IS THE RETREAT?
- Precious Blood Renewal Center
2140 St Gaspar Way
Liberty, MO 64068
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING TO THE RETREAT?
- Personal toiletries
- Towels (for showers)
- Blanket, pillow, and bed sheets for twin-size bed
- Clothing that is comfortable and modest
- A nice outfit for Sunday Mass
- Sweatshirt or jacket for the evening
- Personal Devotional items (i.e. rosary, Bible, etc.)
- Musical instruments (i.e. guitar), if you desire
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY:
- If there is an emergency at home during the weekend, parents can call Michael Nations, the Director of Youth Ministry for the Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph, at (660) 441-1526. If there is not an answer, please leave a message, and we will return the call.